Wednesday 3 August 2011

Welcome

Facebook just doesn't allow me enough characters. I'm not given to verbosity but sometimes 500 characters doesn't do it - I mean, that's only about three and a half tweets!

So here we are, somewhere I've got room to stretch my opinions, a place where google search dare venture, and where you don't need to sign your soul over to the social network empire just to have a looksee.

If you've no idea what I'm all about you might want to have a look here:
http://www.marklawrence.buzz

1 comment:

  1. Hello, ...

    I'm just happy you don't want >to sign your soul over to the social network empire<, because I don't have an account/avatar/whatever! Luckily god hear me pray and you got a fantastic block where I can leave my comments on and follow your steps as close as a NOStalker or not too obsessive girl can follow!*grin*
    So ... Great for me -> possible bad for you because of my ... well, my english ...

    Julia

    ReplyDelete